torsdag den 18. november 2010

Monday 18/01-2010 01:05 AM

(As the title says, this is and old note that I wrote on facebook a while back. I just read it again recently and thought it was good, so now I'm sharing it with you guys to! Hope you enjoy!)


Monday 18/01-2010 01:05 AM

Sometimes something comes along and hits you... I've just been hit like that... And now I feel like talking with someone about it, but it's night, and everyone is asleep. Then what do I do? I log on to facebook, how pathetic is that...? And please assure me that this is not what the future will bring. That we will sit in our own personal boble and write, skype, or chat with people all over the world in realtime and HD, but missing feelings, compassion and passion for one another... Of course this is a worst case scenario, and we choose our own world. I just hope that there are people out there that want the same kind of place that I'm trying to see. A place where people talk to each other, and aren't so afraid of sharing. Cause basically isn't that what we are afraid of? Afraid of sharing our food, cause what if I get your germs. Afraid of sharing our worst fears, cause what if you'll just laugh. And don't get me wrong, I'm afraid to, I could just post my worst fear here and start if of, but am I brave enough?
My worst fear is to get cancer. To go through all that treatment and days in the hospital, having your world on pause because now your sick. People looking at me differently cause now I'm a 'victim', a 'patient'. And by being afraid of it, I'm afraid that I might pull it in to my vessel which is making me even more paranoid.
Don't know why I fear it and I think that's a common thing with fear, it's all rational, we don't really have a reason for most of our fears. cause what are the odds. I don't think how big the odds matter, it's just the fact that there are odds... But then again, you can't live by the odds. Life is risk, and that is what's so beautiful about it... Wow, what a cliché!
I just felt like sharing some thought and fears... Thank you.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar