fredag den 19. marts 2010

Monster in the open

I feel the life force run through my veins now, and I now know for a fact that I can accoplished everything that I put my mind to.
And I feel like dancing, don't know if I'll get around to that tonight, so I've been dancing a bit at home. And I had a good day today at the job. For you who don't know; I'm a substitute teacher at a local public school here in Copenhagen. A job which I'm enjoying, I just don't know how much the kids are learning when I'm teaching them, but I'm just having fun with them, really enjoying making them laugh.
I'm having my birthday this sunday, I'm really looking forward to it, it's the first time, in a couple of years, that I'm celebrating my own birthday, which my mom always have said is important to do. And she's right, cause when I didn't I wasn't that excited and now I almost feel like I'm five again. Next year I'm turning 25, damn are we gonna have a big PARTY!

I'm still rehearsing for this audition the 27. and even though I really wanna get in to this school I'm a bit lazy... Why is it that I'm not getting up and rehearsing more (you can never rehearse to much, I say) and write the background for the character and so on and so on... Am I afraid of what will happen if I actually get into this school? Or what is it... The fact that I'm writing about it now puts it out in the open, and monsters die in the open...!
If I wanna be a good actor I have to put in a great deal of work (well dahhhh...) so get to it, buddy!

I just finished the last episode of 'Glee', well, the last of the ones that have been aired and even though I'm not that fond of telling you guys this; I think it's a great series. And I, who usually hate everything that has the slightest odor of musicals where people break out singing for no reason, find it entertaining. The numbers they do are clearly playback, clearly. And the teacher in this 'Glee Club' can be a bit annoying, but I can't help but relate to these youngsters...

This is me, being as honest as I possibly can, singing off...

All the best,
Lucas Alexander

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar